Single DIN chassis stereo in a '71-'73 Mustang?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, also take a look at the blaupunk skagen 400 single din radio. It really has a vintage look. Amazon has it.

Most radio restoration places can add Bluetooth, USB, FM, modern amp, etc. It's pretty common now. Check https://retroradio.biz/radio-restoration/ for their service. They list the prices on their site and they have a good reputation.
Thankyou for the timely response. another question if i may. how many different radios where available for this model and year?
Will have to get Marty window sales order to know exactly. I seem to recall 1986, I had a am with cassette player.

Thankyou for the timely response. another question if i may. how many different radios where available for this model and year?
Will have to get Marty window sales order to know exactly. I seem to recall 1986, I had a am with cassette player.
As far as I know the AM radio, AM/FM radio, and AM/8-track were available. Radios with cassette players were overtaking the 8-track in the late '70s.

Back