Jump to content


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/27/2017 in all areas

  1. Here you go: They are called Shock Tower Brace Here's a link but I would get used OEM ones. Also I added sub frame connectors on my vert and it really stiffened thing up. https://www.cjponyparts.com/shock-tower-brace-pair-1971-1973/p/STB71/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAjO_QBRC4ARIsAD2FsXNSYsmQ5zopef2TFIX5vV-pk0UvSmIZBGtf41SAGQV2NvPiTmXnybMaAosgEALw_wcB
    1 point
  2. name: shock tower braces and ask Don from Ohio Mustang supply (OMS) for used ones. http://www.ohiomustang.com/ Nice Mustang ::thumb::
    1 point
This leaderboard is set to New York/GMT-05:00
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...