Jump to content

mpbsr

VIP Members
  • Posts

    1,273
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by mpbsr

  1. Here's a double din I have installed in my 03 Jeep TJ. I even had a Parrot Bluetooth phone system (as our steering wheels doesn't have radio controls) installed and heated seats. I was able to purchase an aftermarket radio trim piece for the dash...no cutting up.
  2. I know I'm not losing my mind but I could have sworn I saw a picture of double din in our models, but now can't find the pic. Has anyone done a mod to convert to a double din? Thanks
  3. mpbsr

    Foam Gun

    I only wash Christine a few 2-3 times a year and that's only when she's been sitting in the garage for over a month and I feel a wipe down with a California Duster isn't going to get her clean. But I do agree, that less water on our cars is a good thing.
  4. Finally put my 7173 decal on with my 2020 National Mustang Day cling.
  5. mpbsr

    Foam Gun

    https://adamspolishes.com/collections/exterior-washing-foam-guns-foam-cannons/products/adam-s-new-standard-foam-gun-32oz Unfort getting bad reviews.
  6. Having the same problem with the new site. Don't see an option to load pics off the desktop?
  7. mpbsr

    Foam Gun

    Don't have a pressure washer and trying to save a few bucks by not buying one. Tell me about the Adams.
  8. mpbsr

    Foam Gun

    Anyone here use a foam gun (garden hose) hookup? (not air hose). Thinking about getting one. Recommendation?
  9. Must be a Frank Cone special. I emailed the seller on why this isn't a very rare Mach 1. But of course no contact or correction. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-Ford-Mustang-MACH-1-CONVERTIBLE-VERY-RARE-EXCELLENT-CONDITION/224056892551?hash=item342ad4dc87:g:~u0AAOSwvfFe89xX&vxp=mtr
  10. Looking to also place it on the passenger front windshield as I have a 73 vert. The 7173 inside sticker would go first and then adding my 2020 National Mustang Day above it. On the drivers side I have my (repo) 1973 inspection sticker and my South Jersey Mustang Club sticker above it.
  11. Sorry to hear this. I agree about living life now, as you never know.
  12. PLEASE - no Mach 1 decals on a convertible. Too many machverts out there now. Big difference as mine's a real Mach I... rofl
  13. So close. My dream car s a 1969 Shelby Convertible, big block, red, black interior and top and of course a 4 speed. Actually I had my chance once at a '69 Shelby Fastback. Back in 1973, my wife was expecting and we had my Mach and her Pinto. Needed something with a little more trunk room, so I figured it was time to get rid of my Mach and get a family car. This was also the time the first oil embargo hit us and gas was at $1.50 a gallon, another reason to keep her Pinto and sell the Mach. So I took my Mach to the local Ford Dealer and was trying to trade it in. They did not want it, they didn't want any V8 for that matter. After arguing with the salesman for a time, he finally offered me $600. My car had less than 10,000 milles on it and about 2 years old. Insulted, I told him that I would let it rot behind my garage before I let it go for that. To drive home his point, he took me to a chained in back parking lot and pointed to one section. He explained that all the cars in this section were V8's, family rides to muscle cars, all makes were there. He walked over to a red '69 Shelby fastback, big block with a 4 speed, smacked its hood and said, "Kid give me $1,500 and I let you have this one!" So there was my chance, but I blew it. Told him that I was trying to sell one.....not buy one! I'm still kicking myself over that one! I think you need a time machine.
  14. So close. My dream car s a 1969 Shelby Convertible, big block, red, black interior and top and of course a 4 speed.
  15. Big change in the rating was going from Gross to Net. https://ateupwithmotor.com/terms-technology-definitions/gross-versus-net-horsepower/
  16. HMMM??? What about a larger flat head to fill in 2 of the notches?
  17. If you're looking for 73 Mach I stripes.
  18. Ok, for 59k what am I missing here. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ https://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-Ford-Mustang/233566258234?hash=item3661a2443a:g:4y4AAOSwbjxens-E&vxp=mtr
  19. Retired last April and in Sept pulled about 80% out of the market and put the funds in CD's. Not going to get rich, but at least it's safe. The other 20% I can let it ride for some time.
  20. I did a 15" Grant steering wheel about 6 years ago. Came complete with horn button.
×
×
  • Create New...