Hello to the forum

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mach1Don

Hi everyone--I have a '73 Mach 1 with a 351c 4v,C6,PS,PB,AC--I purchased it from a co-worker in 2000 who was going thru a messy divorce and his wife wanted the car--I asked him what he wanted and he said $4500.00!!!--I drove it home from the eastern shore of Maryland(about 100 miles) the very next weekend

I like car shows, cruises and parades--But, there are days that suck at work and I'll come home and take the car out and just burn up a 1/4 tank of gas or so--I feel better when I get home

Welcome to the forums! I haven't gotten to rive mine yet, but my escape is locking myself in the garage and just working on it! LOL, I can't wait to be able to drive it!

Don, If you're still around I'd like to say welcome. I noticed that your intro post was made when the forum was new and that it was your only post and only one member welcomed you. Now the site is hoppin and a great site for our cars.

So welcome! And maybe we'll see you one here again.

Don, If you're still around I'd like to say welcome. I noticed that your intro post was made when the forum was new and that it was your only post and only one member welcomed you. Now the site is hoppin and a great site for our cars.

So welcome! And maybe we'll see you one here again.
maybe the ex wife of the other dude .... "took care of him"????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back