Hello from Devon, AB

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flatlineblake

Reaction score
My Car
1971 blown alcohol Mustang Funny Car
Hey Guys,

I found this forum when I was trying to find out the history of a Funny Car we just bought. The body is an original from 1971 (heavy fiberglass), and the chassis is an old Mark Williams 123". It is one of the few (around here at least) Ford powered, Ford bodied funny cars. The engine started as a 429 SCJ block, punched out to 526, blown and running on alcohol. The tranny is a PowerGlide. We used to run Pro Mod dragbikes, so this is going to be a whole new learning curve for us and tons of fun. Our team is Flatline Racing, (www.flatlineracing.ca) and consists of my dad, Keith, myself, Blake, and the rest of the family.

Anyhow, now that we're back in the car game, I'll look forward to checking out the site and people on it.

Thanks,

-Blake.

20121202_101425.jpg

20121202_102329.jpg

IMG_0238.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
WoW! That is pretty awesome! Welcome to the forums!

::welcome::

Welcome to the group from North Carolina. We love videos and yours is one I look forward to.

Last edited by a moderator:
::welcome:: from SC, ...... will that motor fit in my 1971 Convertible?dancebanana

So Awesome! Welcome from Chesapeake, VA!

Not much in life is cooler than vintage race cars! Thanks for posting, looking forward to more of this..
+1

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Nice looking car! I vote you get the car of the month for next month!!! That's a great way to open up the new year and would looks great on the calendar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back