What'd ya get? White Elephant Exchange

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 Q code 4 speed
1973 Chevelle 454 SS
2005 Magnum RT
2008 Colorado
Looks like I'm first this year. 73 Mach 1 Man packaged it so I didn't realize it was a gift. (my story and I'm sticking to it:p) Everyone needs a new rag joint and the tire caps are going to match the color Moonglow Blue perfect. :)

Thanks John!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

DSCN2223.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I get ..... to clean the yard fix lights.... a shot of Jack in the egg nogg. We supported some little kids that have a hard life.... i'm just happy I can be there for them. My kid? well she's stable and well educated in what Christmas is all about....us? We are a happy family!! Might get a part or two for one of the ShhhhTANGS

Your Welcome Mark! I liked the Hat and Tire Caps so much I bought them for myself also. The Rag Joint I bought for my car but when I went to replace it I found the one on the car was in perfect shape. I was going to put it in the Pay it Forward section but remembered you were reconstructing your Stang and thought you might need it. If you dont please feel free to put it in the PIF section for someone else who may need it!

I figured the Duct Tape on the box would be hint that it was from the 7173 forum!!! :?)

Merry Christmas!!!!!

I'll try something different here. Here are pics of what I'm sending out on Monday. I wonder who the lucky member will be that receives this package! (Ok Don, don't tell)

WhiteElephant1.jpg

WhiteElephant2.jpg

WhiteElephant3.jpg

You guys are being nice with your gifts. Maybe I should name this the useless funny stuff that you give as a gift white elephant 71-73 mustang 2012 Christmas game. :D

You guys are being nice with your gifts. Maybe I should name this the useless funny stuff that you give as a gift white elephant 71-73 mustang 2012 Christmas game. :D
We are just a nice bunch of folks here on this forum! ;)

We are just a nice bunch of folks here on this forum! ;)
I know! Lol. It's hard to do something useless and funny because we are such a nice group to start with. However. Some of the guys have told me what they are sending out and it certainly meets the useless & funny criteria.

And to jump in here, the White Elephant part certainly means that the intent is to give a gift that is no longer needed or wanted, or brings a smile to the recipient or those who are allowed to see it. I love those that fit into the second group. :)

And to jump in here, the White Elephant part certainly means that the intent is to give a gift that is no longer needed or wanted, or brings a smile to the recipient or those who are allowed to see it. I love those that fit into the second group. :)
Then you're going to get a hoot out of what I'm sending! :p

Then you're going to get a hoot out of what I'm sending! :p
LOL Can't wait....:whistling:

Well I sent out 2 packages...1 should arrive by Christmas...the other, I dunno, but it will arrive. Hopefully the 1st one will get some chuckles, and the 2nd should alleviate a little boredom. That's all I'm gonna say.

I think mine is in the spirit!

A little slow in here this year...I guess everyone is sending their gifts late like me! LOL!

Mine went out today but should arrive by Christmas...it's nothing fancy as I am not that imaginative at gift giving! Just ask my wife...LOL! But it was extra stuff I had lying around the shop! Haha!

I also mailed a card to a second address! Hope it makes it by Christmas but not positive!

For those of you that haven't mailed your gift yet... SHAME on us (yes, me included). Hop to it and get it to the post office ASAP; like tomorrow if at all possible since we only have a few days left.

Back