Need prayers here in Newtown CT

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Convertible
I don't want to bring you all down but something really bad happened here today. My babies are safe. Many who I or my wife and kids know are not.

I realise that i am not an American citizen and don't live in your country, but please allow me to pass on my deapest sympathies to the people and families of Newtown in regards this tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Greg

Last edited by a moderator:
I realise that i am not an American citizen and don't live in your country, but please allow me to pass on my deapest sympathies to the people and families of Newtown in regards this tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Greg
Lives of children and how they touch our hearts knows no boundries as the same happened in China yesterday. God Bless you and yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are all in my thoughts and prayers. As a parent I can't begin to imagine what you are going through but can say I have a broken heart for all the parents affected by this tragedy.
I cannot say this any better! I'm glad to hear your family is intact. I cannot fathom the pain your community is going through.

Greg
Lives of children and how they touch our hearts knows no boundries as the same happened in China yesterday. God Bless you and yours.
Thank you Mark.

Greg.

I don't want to bring you all down but something really bad happened here today. My babies are safe. Many who I or my wife and kids know are not.
Prayers and thoughts to you, your family, and your community. :(

Rich

TommyK, I'm glad to hear all is good, our thoughts and payers go out to the families affected by this tragedy.

I'm right nexdoor to CT, all of the Rhode island news channels are constantly covering this tragedy.

Quite frankly, my office is in shell shock over this.

This is unimaginable. I hope our prayers are enough, as I can't think of anything else of much value.

Please take care.

Back