Hello!! i'm introducing myself here!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang sportsroof
1970 Mustang Hardtop
1972 Mercedes Benz 350 SLC European Version
1950 Ford Custom coupé
Hello and thanks for acepting me here!! First of all, my native language is spanish so if i make horrible gramatical errors, forgive me! he!

Well, i´m a big fan of mustangs since i was a child, now i´m a 31 y/o industrial designer which hobbie is to revive any mustang i can find over here... Not an easy job for a country in which Mustangs were never been sold in dealerships...

I actually have 2 cars now, one of them is the only sportsroof (71 to 73) in Uruguay...I´m restoring it myself with all original factory parts that came with it, nuts and bolts restored!!

The other one is a 1970 302 2V Hardtop that is waiting for my love in the garagge!

Well this is it for now... i´m going to look arround and see if i can post here and there!

Hello and welcome! We are glad to have you aboard! Be sure to post some photos when you can!

::welcome::

ok... Let me see... :p

well... i could!! :p

The car is not totally done yet and yes, there is some things not totally original (wheels fofr example)... i´m trying to get part by part everything... not easy but i filnally gona do it ;)

I´ll post some pics from the process later...

2010-11-13 11.17.04.jpg

2010-11-13 11.17.30.jpg

2010-11-13 11.17.54.jpg

2010-11-13 11.18.12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome aboard. i am truly amazed where all the 71-73 got around!!

Wow! I'll bet everyone in town knows who you are with that car.

Welcome.

Yes... is kinda weird... it supose to be an ivy glow form PPG codes.. but in Uruguay it takes you to weird places :p

It is an olive green... the metal particules are bronze so it shines different... Nice colour for the car, o like how it looks... dont know for sure if Ivy glow was as the matter of fact, the original colour because i havent had the data plate...

We´ll see... Maybe y decide to make this car Factory original and then, good bye cool green :( je!

Wow! I'll bet everyone in town knows who you are with that car.

Welcome.
Yes! i'm the crazy guy with the big cars! jeje

i also have another mustang, a 1950 Ford Custom coupé and a 1972 Mercedes Benz 350 SLC to play with...

Each one were as you say... a barn find so imagine how my neighbours look at me when i came back with a rusty old sheet of metal :p

a 1950 Ford Custom coupé
i'd like to see a pic of this .....
Ok! i´ll post some when i get the chance... I must tell that the 1950 custom is in baaad looks, but not as bad as it looks...

The car was never been restored or anything like that and it wasn´t running for at least a decade in which it had been stored outside so... i have A LOT of work to do in it...

Thanks Everybody for your welcomes! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back