Who sells the best full floor pan?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Coupe
2001 Coupe
Getting ready to pull the trigger on a full floor pan for our 72. I've read many, many helpful posts here about fitment of reproduction parts, and I'm hoping to tap that experience for the pan.

I'd appreciate any experience you have with which vendor sells the full pan that will drop in with a minimum amount of tweaking/tuning/adjusting/trimming/cussing.

Thanks.

Mark

Getting ready to pull the trigger on a full floor pan for our 72. I've read many, many helpful posts here about fitment of reproduction parts, and I'm hoping to tap that experience for the pan.

I'd appreciate any experience you have with which vendor sells the full pan that will drop in with a minimum amount of tweaking/tuning/adjusting/trimming/cussing.

Thanks.

Mark
Give Don @ Ohio Mustang a call he has always been more than helpful to me and I come up with some stupid questions.

I bought mine local and I'd recommend you do that too, as you'll pay quite a bit to ship them. NPD is local to you in Florida, they are in Ocala.

FWIW, the 71-73 floors are all made by the same company, so it doesn't matter who you get them from.

Good to know, Hemikiller. Thanks. I suspected there is a limited number of manufacturers for repro parts, but didn't realize they were all stamped by the same folks.

That surely answers my question about quality and makes it easier to focus solely on price.

Mark

Back