10% OFF FOR ALL MEMBERS ON ADAMS POLISHES

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q code Mach 4spd
2004 350z
2005 Corvette
1971 Camaro SS/RS
Hi Guys,

I'm an authorized Adams Polishes dealer & would like to offer all the members of 71-73Mustangs.com 10% off on all Adams Products..As someone who was involved in the a/b business for over 20 years I have used every product out there...By far Adams is the best ! You owe it to yourself & your ride to try some out ! All of the products carry a 110% money back guarantee if you should be dissatisfied with the product. I carry most everything & can steer you in the right direction concerning use of the product & what products you may need to "Get your shine on" Heres a link to the company

http://www.adamspolishes.com/

By the way some of the products work great in the house too! So it's a good way to get your product & make the lady of the house happy at the same time ! I use the detail spray on my counters (granite) & stainless steel..Glass cleaner works great on everything ! Flat screens, computers.

I put together a small package of "Must Haves" for every car guy...

1--Detail Spray

2--Glass Cleaner

3--Super Vrt

4--Waterless Car wash

5--Under carriage spray

6--Buttery Way

7--Double Soft Microfiber towel

8--Waterless car wash towel

9--Microfiber glass towel

Total retail would be $142.55

Members price=$128.00 plus shipping

I can take check..M.o. or pay pal

Heres some of the cars I did this past summer & I'm working on a video to show you guys from start to finish how to do a "show car detail job" should be ready in the next few weeks.

Thanks,

Scott

BMW DETAIL JOB

JEEP DETAIL JOB

MB 500SL

MB500DONE

Thanks Scott!

I have been using Adams Detail Spray with microfiber cloths on the Mach1 as well as my black Cobalt SS and I must say, it works great! No streaks and no haze!

Thanks for offering this discount to our members!

I just got a few Adam's items from Scott! Can't wait to try them out! I'll post a few pics this weekend of the results! (As long as we can get it warm enough in the garage! LOL)

Back