Hi from England

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach1 351 Auto Ram-Air Blue Glow/Argent
1973 'Q' Code 351 Auto Convertible Red
Hi everybody, my name is Steve, I'm from London, England.

My car is a '73 Mach 1 351 Ram-Air 351 2V.

Blue Glow/Argent

Black De-Luxe/Air

FMX

Lovingly restored by Ray, a British engineer working for Boeing and based in Seattle.

He nut & bolt restored the car at huge expense, it was even phospate dipped and has no rust whatsoever.

The car is fanstastic and is more or less like a new car.

I've always liked the 71-73's but here in the UK they are almost always a rusty neglected horror show, but it seems things are maybe looking up and interest is growing for these vastly under estimated Ponies.

Thanks,

Steve

Pics now added..see a few posts below this..thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Steve - welcome from central Ohio! I have a couple of Blue Glow Mach 1's myself. I would love to see photos of your car - it sounds awesome. I use the TinyPic plugin. Click the TinyPic plugin radio button at the bottom of a new post window and point it to the photo you want to upload - then hit the UPLOAD button. Once the photo is uploaded you will see a success message and your selected photo will appear in the window. Now, copy the IMG code from the box below the photo and paste it into your post - that's it. Here is one of my Blue Glow Mach 1's:

ei2oef.jpg

welcome from ky, have the same car

Hi Steve:

Welcome from west central Florida from one member of the Commonwealth to another. Good to have guys from the UK with us. In 2011, I sold a 1972 Mach 1 in Bright Blue Metallic/Argent stripes/hood treatment, to a chap who I think lives in the Bedford area, Bedfordshire. Perhaps at local Mustang shows you might run across him. Attached are some photos of that car.

Ok, thanks for the replies & image help, hopefully I have the hang of it now.

Here's a few pics of my car. I also have a set of the original Ford Alloy slot mags with the original style Firestone F70 tyres but it's currently on the Magnum 500's & Coopers.

Hope you like.

30bzlw0.jpg

30mbuxe.jpg

1076i2t.jpg

1zxlhkl.jpg

m80kd4.jpg

2dh8iyq.jpg

2wm2x04.jpg

1z3tq86.jpg

15zm45l.jpg

1o16gz.jpg

zy6m9t.jpg

9vfn9l.jpg

Hi,

I can't believe, as you said your car is like a brand new one!!!

Before you posted your pictures I had a question:

Is your car is a right hand drive", but now I have the answer :)

Beautifull car you have.

Welcome from France to this nice and kind 71-73 Mustang's site.

Awsome car, bet it's a head turner in the UK! Heck, it would be a head turner in any Country. Odd but that same fog in some of your pictures was in London the last time I visited.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back