• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

upholstery-used-free

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mchandford

Reaction score
My Car
'71 Mustang Mach 1 "M" Code. 351C and 4 speed toploader.
Not sure if anyone is interested, but thought I would post it up here. I have the tan (gold?) upholstery that I pulled out of my 71 fastback, seats front/rear, door panels, carpet. Let me know if anyone can use it. will get some pics up here in a minute.

IMG_0678 (800x598).jpg

IMG_0677 (598x800).jpg

IMG_0679 (800x598).jpg

IMG_0680 (800x598).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mchandford, do you still have the seat upholstery? Let me know please. Thank you

Not sure if anyone is interested, but thought I would post it up here. I have the tan (gold?) upholstery that I pulled out of my 71 fastback, seats front/rear, door panels, carpet. Let me know if anyone can use it. will get some pics up here in a minute.
Hi I could really use this if its still going happy to pay you to package it up and send it to me, my cars interior is totally shot!

Thanks

Ben

Back