New '72 Member from Ohio

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedf44901

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Convertible
351C 4V
Glad to find a site for what seems to be the "forgotten classic Mustang" series!

Welcome Ted from a fellow Ohio member. I am down the road from you in Granville. This is the best forum on the web for 71-73 Mustangs. Looking forward to seeing pics of your Mustang - post some when you get a chance!

Ted, welcome from coastal Alabama! Tell us about your car. Pics are always welcome as well.

::welcome:: from Southern MD! And the 71-73 series are popping up everywhere as the older stangs get out of reach on price!

DSC_0019.jpgWOW! Some quick and friendly replies! I'm sure I will learn much on this site.

Just purchased this '72 convertible from a dealer that may not have known what he had...and I was suprised at what I received when it arrived (yes...I bought it from pics and an inspection). VIN (and dealer) indicated a 351 2V. Received a 351C 4V Holley...Headers...air shocks. Very similar to the '71 Mach1 I had 41 years ago!

Still determining what I have and what it needs. Body is pretty clean...some plastic but not enough to concern me right now. Interior a little rougher but very doable.

Look forward to picking your guys brains (and experience). Thanks again.

::welcome:: from Luxembourg / Europe. Nice car.

On a side note: The only Mansfield I ever heard of went by the first name "Jane". :cool:

That´s good enough for me though. ;)

WOW! Some quick and friendly replies! I'm sure I will learn much on this site.

Just purchased this '72 convertible from a dealer that may not have known what he had...and I was suprised at what I received when it arrived (yes...I bought it from pics and an inspection). VIN (and dealer) indicated a 351 2V. Received a 351C 4V Holley...Headers...air shocks. Very similar to the '71 Mach1 I had 41 years ago!

Still determining what I have and what it needs. Body is pretty clean...some plastic but not enough to concern me right now. Interior a little rougher but very doable.

Look forward to picking your guys brains (and experience). Thanks again.
This site is the best group of guys (& a few gals) on the net.

Nice looking vert. You can order a Marti report and learn how it came from the factory. What are the first five VIN characters? Also the door code data and buck tag plate on the front of the radiator support tell part of your cars story. Post that info & we can help decode if you like.

Welcome from warm sunny OHIO

Wait you are in Ohio so you know it is warm and sunny :whistling:

Car looks very nice.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back