New From IN

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tang71

Reaction score
My Car
03 Chevy Cavalier LS
71 Mustang Mach 1
65 Mustang
Hey all,

I'm Shayne. I fell in love with Mustang's through my mother. She has (and still has) a pretty cherry black 65' Fastback. I loved that car, but I was more into the bigger models. When I was able to save up, I bought a clunker that I hope to restore. It's a '71 Mach 1. I'll be asking questions and trying to learn more.

Thanks

Welcome Shayne! Glad to have you aboard! You have come to the right place for 71 Mustang information! Just ask, we'll be glad to help!

Be sure to post some photos and keep us updated on your project! Poke around the forum, also! There is plenty to see and do!

::welcome::

Hey all,

I'm Shayne. I fell in love with Mustang's through my mother. She has (and still has) a pretty cherry black 65' Fastback. I loved that car, but I was more into the bigger models. When I was able to save up, I bought a clunker that I hope to restore. It's a '71 Mach 1. I'll be asking questions and trying to learn more.

Thanks
Welcome, it is great to see someone else from Indiana. Show us some pictures.

WELCOME aboard, Shayne!

As has been stated by others, we love pictures!! When you get a chance, please post up a couple of pictures on your '71 and specifics as to what engine, transmission, etc that you have.

Look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

Again, Welcome to the Site!

NT

Don't be shy - I think mine currently has top billing as the 'clunker of clunkers' on this site. ;)

Glad to have you aboard... I have a similar story with a 66 fastback and eventually bought a 72 Mach.... this is a great forum that helps with advice, tips and support....::welcome::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back