Hello from N.D.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swany

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1, 1983 convertable, with 351 swap
Just stumbled across this site, It is hard to find info on these cars. I have a 73 Mach 1. I had a 69 Mach 1, and got a offer I could not refuse,and sold it about 5 years ago. Two weeks later I found my 73 sitting by the interstate with a 4 sale sign. It was rust free, and with only 11000 miles. 1 phone call later it was mine. I drove for the last few years in the summers, and now it is time to freshen it up. The engine comes out tomorrow (351C 2V). Needs some dried out seals replaced, so it is going to get fresh gaskets, and being its out, cam, new intake and 4 barrel carb, headers, and to keep the 70s look, sidepipes. I also have a 83 mustang convertable. I traded a motorcycle for this one. It is a hoot to drive this one. It had the 6 pulled out and replaced with a 351 police interceptor, aod transmission, and 355 posi.

Welcome from coastal Alabama & what a way to start the new year! Congrats!

Now about those pics...

::welcome:: from Chesapeake, VA

Might be mistaken, but perhaps you are the first from North Dakota on this site; can't remember another. Easiest of the state capitals to memorize in school: how can you forget Bismark? So, please receive a warm welcome from sunny Florida. Please send down some of your cold weather.

Welcome from the PNW. Enjoy the site. This is a great group of guys & gals with a tremendous information base. You wont find a more knowledgeable group of people on 71-73 Mustangs and Mustangs in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
::welcome:: Welcome from Maine -also a fellow 73 mach 1 owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back