new '72 mach owner from Canada

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

72CJ4speed

Reaction score
My Car
1972 mach 1"Q" code 4 speed
white /black int.
just wanted to say that I like the website ..although it's not my first mustang (my first car was a '70 coupe back in 1981) followed by a '66 hdtp & 67 ragtop 390/4sp. fairlane gt's .I just purchased a '72 mach Q code ,4 speed car..have a great New Year ...Jeff

Welcome From Washington state!! Post some pics if you got them.
thanks for the welcome..posted a pic in the '72 gallery ..

Welcome from coastal Alabama!
thanks for the welcome ..posted a pic in the '72 gallery

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Ontario, #2, from November through March: Florida.Where Ontario residents spend their winters! Nice looking pony. Tell us about it! Where in Ontario, by the way is Hagersville?

Sounds like you've had some very cool cars but I like the sound of the 72 4 speed CJ best. Welcome to the site and I hope to see your car at a show or cruise next summer.

Welcome from Ontario, #2, from November through March: Florida.Where Ontario residents spend their winters! Nice looking pony. Tell us about it! Where in Ontario, by the way is Hagersville?
Hagersville is 45min. south of Hamilton heading towards lake Erie ..45 min. west of Niagara falls..I'm orig. from Hamilton ..where are you located?

Hagersville is 45min. south of Hamilton heading towards lake Erie ..45 min. west of Niagara falls..I'm orig. from Hamilton ..where are you located?
according to Marti : the car is orig. : a white/blk car ,Q code ,4speed,PS,PDB,sportdeck (missing,but I'm working on it,reg. seat in it now),rear spoiler,tape stripe,am radio,instrumentation group,..it's been on a rotisserie from previous owner..very nice car that's had some panels replaced.. it is a Canadian car (Toronto when new) had some orig warranty paperwork with the owners manual etc.. in the glove box... it needs some fine tuning /set up/ and personal touches..it's about 95% done

I've been to Ontario #2 .. a friend has a condo that the family owns in Pompano..lol ..thanks for the warm welcome..Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Chesapeake, VA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back