• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts on CL in midwest

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adm22

Reaction score
Wyoming a small town in the People's Republic of I
My Car
1972 convertible with almost half a million miles 351c- T5 transmission for 24 MPG on the Hwy! Still has a few original parts on it- not many!

also have a 1975 Bricklin with less than 20k miles.
If you mean the 'M-code' with the aftermarket "Mach 1" stickers on the bottom of the door, you are correct Sir. Missing engine and tranny or not, that car's actually in better shape than mine was when I started. What you can see of the front clip alone is better than what I started with.

I hope someone buys it whole and puts it back together. That would be a nice starting point for another 'Pegasus' or similar. ;)

If you mean the 'M-code' with the aftermarket "Mach 1" stickers on the bottom of the door, you are correct Sir. Missing engine and tranny or not, that car's actually in better shape than mine was when I started. What you can see of the front clip alone is better than what I started with.

I hope someone buys it whole and puts it back together. That would be a nice starting point for another 'Pegasus' or similar. ;)
I've not seen many that were worse Eric. You sir have some talent (and more patience than I'll ever have)

Crap! I was just in Warrenton Mo. Thurs! I would have gone by and at least taken a look at it!

Back