Hello from Montana

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mt mach 1

Reaction score
My Car
73 mach 1
71 t-bird
68 camaro ss
91 stealth tt rt
car pic 007.jpgHi everybody. I have 73 Mach 1 that I am currently working on for my wife. This form seems to a have lot of good information and will be extremely helpful in what I have planned for this car. Some of the things that I have done to the car so far are top loader, 411 gears, intake and carburetor, headers and mild cam.

Welcome to the forums! That's a nice looking machine you have there! can't wait to see more pics! keep us posted!

WELCOME aboard!

I look forward to hearing more about your '73. Which toploader are you using, the close ratio or the wide ratio? Is this a 351C car? 2V or 4V heads? When you get the opportunity, you might want to start your "garage" to show all the particulars.

I am also curious about your '71 Thunderbird. Is it a four door or two door Landau? I understand 1971 was the last year for those options.

Anyway, Welcome to the Site and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

BT

Hello from Canada. Nice color, looks cool without the stripes.

Welcome! Holy macaroni - I can't believe a Montanan has finally found us. From your pic it looks like you might live in Missoula, but then again, could be just about anywhere. Anyway, welcome to the club, and we're glad to have you here. I'm a Montana native, so we'll have to have a chat soon!

Doc

Thank you for the warm welcome.. The car is gunmetal gray with 2v heads and a wide ratio top loader from a 67 GT 390. The 351 will probably stay in the car seems like the wife does not feel the need for speed like I do.

Hi,

Welcome aboard.

Like mach71351c said: I like the black trim on your car. Makes it look kinda modern and "mean". Nice car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back