• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971 M code

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

427heaven

Reaction score
My Car
1971 m code 4 speed Mach 1
1971 Mach1- Factory 4 barrel, 4speed, disc brakes, power steering,chin and deck lid spoilers, tinted glass, staggered rear shocks, performance suspension package which includes heavy duty radiator, shocks, springs,brakes, sway bars- both front and back,pop open gas cap,sport mirrors, deluxe interior package. Now for the upgrades- Built 351 cleveland, 400 + horsepower, less than 500 miles since rebuild all top shelf components went into build. Now runs a custom performance built c4 trans with all the best parts used less than 500 miles as well! New 2.5 inch aluminized flow master exhaust system with h pipe exiting out the back. New carpet, rubber moldings, gas tank, package tray, rear bumper,shocks, springs, etc. Thanks for looking! 16,00071 mustang 002.JPG71 mustang 003.JPG71 mustang 007.JPG

Maybe when this damned cold weather subsides peoples fancies turn to performance cars? Like my serious Mach1 offered at 12K a true labor of love.If you want a rare M code factory 4 gear car with VERY LOW MILES and stout looks and performance this is it!

Maybe when this damned cold weather subsides peoples fancies turn to performance cars? Like my serious Mach1 offered at 12K a true labor of love.If you want a rare M code factory 4 gear car with VERY LOW MILES and stout looks and performance this is it!
Bump

Bump
Sold Thanks;)

Bump
Sold Thanks;)
Hope it was a member?

Back