Don from OMS is Sick as a Dog

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 Q code 4 speed
1973 Chevelle 454 SS
2005 Magnum RT
2008 Colorado
I spoke with Don from OMS today and his whole family has the crud that's going around. He was on his way to bed and I told him I'd let the forum know if anyone is waiting on parts that he is in bed sick. I'm sure he'll post up when he gets back to the store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you feel better, Don! That bug going around is a nasty one! I'm just getting over it's cousin the mid winter cold! It wasn't fun either!

He's probably taking some time off snuggling up with the wifey...just saying...*G*

Had it here also. My 2year old was in the hospital

I spoke with Don from OMS today and his whole family has the crud that's going around. He was on his way to bed and I told him I'd let the forum know if anyone is waiting on parts that he is in bed sick. I'm sure he'll post up when he gets back to the store.
I guess I'll have to put my Nasa hood, interior upholstery, door skin and quarter panel order on hold.

Stay sick Don...your saving me a lot of cash.

He obviously needs to step out into that warm sunny Ohio weather we keep hearing about.

Seriously, I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Apparently feeling much better. :p When I ask about how a project he's working on was coming he said "SCREW THAT! IT'S 14 DEGREES OUT IN THE STORAGE BUILDING!" Yeah, he's feeling better. :rolleyes:

I was forced to get the flu shot at work, new law.

We will see if it makes any difference.

Take care Don and drink a lot.

mike
I really hope you're in the medical field. If not then I'm never going to live in Cali.

Back