Mid Life Crisis

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1. Originally 2V but going 4V soon!
I can't think of a better thread title.

Previous owner of a 72 Mach 1. Cleveland 2V. Hopefully a future owner again. Searching on line and buying time. Probably spring when I can sell my bass boat. I just don't use it often. Its a hobby I just can't do any more (its a single parent thing).

Thanks for letting me join and I gave the FB page a like too. Whoooo Hooooo activation complete. Now I can check out yall's ponies.

Best wishes.

Welcome from Washington state...I dont blame ya..Bass Boats are fun..But i can always fish from the bank;) Plus price of gas ...boats really kill ya on fuel...Makes muscle cars seem like gas savers sometimes..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from North Carolina! I've heard the 2 greatest days in boat ownership are the day you buy and the day you sell. :p We can help you find anything you like from a builder to a already ready to drive.

Welcome from Washington state...I dont blame ya..Bass Boats are fun..But i can always fish from the bank;) Plus price of gas ...boats really kill ya on fuel...Makes muscle cars seem like gas savers sometimes..lol
Bama here Bro. Roll Tide!

I hear ya on gas. Just looking for something to tinker with in the garage. Me an my little girl can cruise in. She's got ASD and requires a constant watch. One of them fancy racing harness seat belts for the passenger side will work just fine. :idea:

Welcome from North Carolina! I've heard the 2 greatest days in boat ownership are the day you buy and the day you sell. :p We can help you find anything you like from a builder to a already ready to drive.
Thanks Mark. Ready to drive with work to do. I was looking at this one.

http://www.copart.com/c2/homeSearch.html?_eventId=getLot&execution=e1s1&lotId=30484492&returnPage=SEARCH_RESULTS

Hi Cole and ::welcome:: to the site from Luxembourg / Europe. Feel free to check out as many of our ponies as you like. :)

Welcome from Rhode Island,

I guess I tring to Keep the Best of both worlds :D

I love the Mustang, and I also love my SeaRay almost as much... LOL

DSCF5189.JPG

Welcome to the club from northern Nevada! Glad to have you here. Your link looks like a reasonable auction, depending if there's any rust hidden in the floor pans, trunk or cowl. It looks decent from here, anyway.

Bama here Bro. Roll Tide!

I hear ya on gas. Just looking for something to tinker with in the garage. Me an my little girl can cruise in. She's got ASD and requires a constant watch. One of them fancy racing harness seat belts for the passenger side will work just fine. :idea:

Thanks Mark. Ready to drive with work to do. I was looking at this one.

http://www.copart.com/c2/homeSearch.html?_eventId=getLot&execution=e1s1&lotId=30484492&returnPage=SEARCH_RESULTS
Nice ride but BEWARE!! NO VIN ON DASH! means you need to pull a fender and check the vin above the shock tower. to verify the VIN. Wouldn't buy it any other way.

No such thing as a Midlife crisis...trust me! Been there, done that, and I even got the Mrs. to wear the t-shirt!

::welcome:: from South Carolina, I had a Stratos 285 Pro Elite with a 150 FastStrike and fished the ABA, NBC tournament trails......expensive!

Welcome from Long Island! Great to have you here! Tons of information and great people!

I can't think of a better thread title.

Previous owner of a 72 Mach 1. Cleveland 2V. Hopefully a future owner again. Searching on line and buying time. Probably spring when I can sell my bass boat. I just don't use it often. Its a hobby I just can't do any more (its a single parent thing).

Thanks for letting me join and I gave the FB page a like too. Whoooo Hooooo activation complete. Now I can check out yall's ponies.

Best wishes.
The criteria for joining is pretty stiff. The criteria for remaining...that is another thing altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back