Hello from Charlotte, NC

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1/1 72 mach 1

Reaction score
My Car
1972 mach 1 - Bright Red, 351 CJ, C6, Power windows, A/C, almost a full option car.

2011 Mustang GT - 5.0, Torch Red
Hi,

My name is Tavie. I currently own a Bright Red 1972 Mach 1 with a 351 CJ. It was originally a Florida car (Miami) and I moved from Tampa in 2003. It was my 16th birthday present and drove it daily until 2005. It has a C6, Mags, Rim Blow, Power windows, power disc brakes, A/C, Convenience group, fold down seat, and a 3:25 rear. My Marti report says it 1 of 1. I am currently in pharmacy school so my concours resto is moving slowly. I also own a Red 2011 Gt with a 6 speed.

::welcome:: from South Carolina

Welcome from SE Michigan.. look forward to pics..

Welcome.

You can't tease a guy about a Rim Blow and 3.25 rear end and leave him hangin' without any pictures.

Welcome.

You can't tease a guy about a Rim Blow and 3.25 rear end and leave him hangin' without any pictures.
Wolverine,

I don't think I want to know that you're left hanging after being teased by a Rim Blow and 3.25 rear end!

Oh and 1/1 72 mach 1 welcome to the forum!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tavie Laws! I remember meeting you and your Dad (Ron) at a car show in Carrollwood (Tampa) some years ago.

I was driving a 1971 Bright Lime M Code Mach 1 at that show. Came with two other 71-73 Stang owners. Even passed on a few parts to your dad for your 72 CJ that night!

Happy to see that you are still connected to that 72 CJ! All the best to you in school!

Welcome from your home state. Tim

Welcome from Chesapeake, VA! Pics ASAP!

My pics are up on my profile now!

Hi Tavie Laws! I remember meeting you and your Dad (Ron) at a car show in Carrollwood (Tampa) some years ago.

I was driving a 1971 Bright Lime M Code Mach 1 at that show. Came with two other 71-73 Stang owners. Even passed on a few parts to your dad for your 72 CJ that night!

Happy to see that you are still connected to that 72 CJ! All the best to you in school!

Great to hear from you Tim! I still have it, school is going well. I have started restoring it...again...but its going slow. I'll post more pics when I have time to pull it out.

Tavie

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from coastal Alabama! That's cool that Tim knows you. We go to La Teresita every time I make a Tampa trip with work. I'm looking forward to some pics.

My pics are up on my profile now!

Great to hear from you Tim! I still have it, school is going well. I have started restoring it...again...but its going slow. I'll post more pics when I have time to pull it out.

Tavie

Tavie: The pix you posted on your profile are nice. There is nothing like a Red, full-optioned 1972 Mach 1; great looking steed, I'll say--just as I remember it from Carrollwood. With school, the restoration will be slow; but it will give your mind a needed break! Keep us posted with the resto. Love to see the progress made. Best regards in the New Year, tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back