TAKE A LOOK--PICS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sexy!

huh... I almost spent the $$$ to buy a set of those hood vents, but I have to be honest with you, I think the location is perfect, and most people seeing them will either love them or not notice them as a change, but to my anal retentive eyes I think I'd want them to be slightly different shaped (the sides more parallel to each other) and maybe larger... I still love them

I think I might have missed a post or two on the progress of the car, did you replace the roof? How are you getting rid of that seam?
flux core wire with gaslollerz
Howd you know ? Naw I'm flying in the Mustang Medic to handle it ::tease::

All kidding aside..sealed with sem general panel adhesive..

Did not replace the roof...thats the factory joint at the roof new qtr..It is fully welded along the seam.. stay tuned gonna vid when I do it...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I might have missed a post or two on the progress of the car, did you replace the roof? How are you getting rid of that seam?
flux core wire with gaslollerz
Howd you know ? Naw I'm flying in the Mustang Medic to handle it ::tease::

All kidding aside..sealed with sem general panel adhesive..

Did not replace the roof...thats the factory joint at the roof new qtr..It is fully welded along the seam.. stay tuned gonna vid when I do it...
Ohhh ok I see, I look forward to the video.

Slick, slick, slick!! OUTSTANDING work, Q my friend. Absolutely Top Shelf.

Can't wait to see more! :D ::thumb::

Thanks a bunch guys..You have all seen it pretty much from the start...We cleaned up the shop this morning top to bottom..& already started the final line up metal work on the other side..

Keep in mind what your seeing is all metal NO FILLER yet.. No 2k primer.. no blocking..It's not gonna take much filler to smooth her out..

How do you like the SPI epoxy?
I like it...very good product..I will be using their 2k primer & clear too !

Nice man!! I'll bring my car over soon..Just to keep you busy ;) hehe jk
Wish I had a spot room to do it !

Last edited by a moderator:
Those wheel covers are screaming to be red with STOP in big letters on them.

Just kidding Q..... Nice work as always. Wish you weren't so far away. Thanks for sharing your talents and videos.

Great job Scott.

Too many claim to be the best paint/bodymen but I think it is (mostly) a lost art.

Thanks for sharing your talents!

Ray

Back