New Member From Wisconsin

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

73Machstang

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1
Hi everyone. My name is Ben and I'm 20 years old. I have a 73 Mach 1 that im hoping to start getting fixed up once it warms up here. I was glad to find this website focused on the 71-73 mustangs! Hopefully ill get some pictures up soon!

You've found the spot. This is the place for all of info you never thought you needed to know about these cars. Don't be afraid to ask any question. These guys are really kind. We've all been there.

Welcome...

WELCOME aboard, Ben!

When you get the chance, please tell us more about the "history" of your car. You also might want to set up your "garage" whereby you can post up information relative to your project.

Again Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

BT

Welcome to the forums! Glad you found us!

The car is a 73 Mach 1. Its got a 351 Cleveland 4v and a C6 transmission. The body is kind of rough and it doesn't run. But i did get it for free from one of my dads friends. The mustang used to be my dad's and he sold it to this guy in the 80's and he really let it go. Its too bad. I put up some pictures in my garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back