73 Mach 1 Report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1
351 Cleveland
PS, PB, A/C, rear defrost
I found out that my Mustang was originally sold within 50 miles of my home. I am missing the cast aluminum wheels (but like the Magnums), missing the AM/FM radio, but picked up a console somewhere along the line. It even has the clock (working) with the proper wiring harness.

I did not order an Elite report, but that is what is listed. Anyone else have that happen?

All-in-all, not too surprised about the content but happy to have the information verified.

Last edited by a moderator:
2.75 Traction-Lok Rear Axle is quite interesting...and Intermittent Windshield Wipers.....And that is wild..Say you got Elite even know you didnt...lol..maybe he already printed it as elite...lol..Mine says deluxe..But is the same....Well optioned out report.

2.75 traction Lok I have never seen one with that option!

Looks like a well optioned Mach 1. It looks like a standard deluxe report even though it says Elite. The Elite report breaks down the car to how many were produced with the exact same options as your particular car. I want to get one for my Mustang. I'm rolling with the magnums right now, but procured a set of factory aluminum wheels that I've been polishing on over the winter. I wish someone reproduced the insert for the center caps. The emblems are way faded but the caps are really nice. Oh well, I'm going to spend more getting the reproduction center caps than I did on all the wheels... Hope your bezel shows up soon for your radio transplant. :)

2.75 Traction-Lok Rear Axle is quite interesting...and Intermittent Windshield Wipers.....And that is wild..Say you got Elite even know you didnt...lol..maybe he already printed it as elite...lol..Mine says deluxe..But is the same....Well optioned out report.
My individual stats should be coming soon. If they say anything about the Traction-Lok, I'll let you know.

Nothing about the traction lock but I hit the jackpot on the individual statistics - I have a 1 of 1! I'll post the stats as soon as I get a chance to scan them in.

Nothing about the traction lock but I hit the jackpot on the individual statistics - I have a 1 of 1! I'll post the stats as soon as I get a chance to scan them in.
Cool man...Congrats!!..I like the break downs......At the momment does not make a super big diffrence...But it will in the long run.

I know it but I'm still thrilled.

21enptu.jpg

Back