• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

72 fs/ft

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrt

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1
OK, Ive been back and forth on getting rid of these. I just dont have time, and I wont for years. (plus I just got a 69 that doesnt need work.) So I need the room.

My plan was to restore the blue car. and use the motor out of the green car.

but heres the scoop. call, text or email me. 440-725-4077, [email protected] im in ohio, east of cleveland

the Blue car is a 72 Mach 1 Q code, 112k miles, solid, strait car. needs floors, some apron work, and quarter work. the roof is really clean, the vinyl top is mint. good torque boxes, good shock towers, good frame. doors are good, will need some work.comes with complete interior. all glass is good. tail light area is good. the front end is all new, control arms, bushings, etc.etc.

the green car is about the same, 72 H code Mach 1, 55k miles the aprons are clean outside of the battery area. good frame, floors are bad, there is rust here and there on it. it came from FL. mint truck lid. also comes with complete interior. tail light area is rusted.

I have new floor pans, and new leaf springs kit. both cars have the bars on rear springs. (cant think what theyre called)

the motor is the reason I bought the green car. its a built up 351c 4 bolt main 4v heads motor. runs good, its going to need so fine tuning. but its there. it has hooker headers, roller cam, crane rockers, brand new edlebrock 750, and intake. the motor also has a alternator, power steering pump, new oil pan.

the motor has a top loader 4 speed, itll need some minor work, it was leaking out the tail shaft, and the linkage needs to be set. I have another toploader that will come with it.

Ill take trades, like other mustangs like 5.0s, other hot rods, ford trucks, music gear, hunting gear, hell if you do windows and doors on houses let me know.

or 7k takes it all. OBO if you got the time, its all here to make a strong 72 Q code Mach 1. only thing youll need is a mach-1 hood.

also the there are the 73 mach 1 wheels on the blue car, and the green car has the dog dish wheel and mint hub caps.

I will get better pics up tomorrow, having camera problems!

photo-42.jpg

photo-44.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back