new from Louisiana

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grandpacobra

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach1 351C C6 Blue/Argent
71 351C c6, back up camera on when ign is on, Acapulco Blue/Silver 32K miles 17" custom wheels, 8K tach in dash. replaced just about everything on this money pit. AC original blows popsicles. fun car to drive. cranks 1st time every time and idles at 800 rpm. wish i could figure out where to check the gear oil in the 9" rear end, damdest thing i've ever seen no plug

71 351C c6, back up camera on when ign is on, Acapulco Blue/Silver 32K miles 17" custom wheels, 8K tach in dash. replaced just about everything on this money pit. AC original blows popsicles. fun car to drive. cranks 1st time every time and idles at 800 rpm. wish i could figure out where to check the gear oil in the 9" rear end, damdest thing i've ever seen no plug
Greetings from East Texas! Great to have you here. Post pictures when you can.

I have been all over NW Louisiana (I have 2 degrees from Northwestern in Natchitoches), and have very fond memories of the 10 or so years that I lived there.

Welcome to the group from North Carolina. Hope your not the camera shy type because this bunch loves:

:worthlesswithoutpics:

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg / Europe. We definitely want (make that "need") pics!!!

I have a Panasonic Lumix as a backup camera in case my Nikon D70s has a problem but I guess that is not what you mean. ;)

::welcome:: from Chesapeake VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back