• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 driveshaft

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mach123

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang mach 1
hey everyone, as the title states, i am in search of a driveshaft for a 71 mach 1 with a fmx and stock rear end. Im looking for something close to denver. i would like it rather soon so if anyone has one and is willing to dive it away then i would be the right guy to give it too. I bought one off a C6 and its 4 1/2 inches too long, and the one in my car was about 4 inches too short, soo i think what im looking for is a 52''. thanks.

hey everyone, as the title states, i am in search of a driveshaft for a 71 mach 1 with a fmx and stock rear end. Im looking for something close to denver. i would like it rather soon so if anyone has one and is willing to dive it away then i would be the right guy to give it too. I bought one off a C6 and its 4 1/2 inches too long, and the one in my car was about 4 inches too short, soo i think what im looking for is a 52''. thanks.
I have one for sale, but not a give away

I can, Rocky Mountian Driveline will do it for me, however it was a little bit pricey and was looking for something cheaper

I think I have an extra one for a 72 351C, FMX. It is going to be pretty rusted on the shaft, but it will work. If you would like I can snap a picture tonight for you to decide.

Back