• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for Rotunda HRE-8650 TOOL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertable
302 v2 FMX 2.79 rear end
The Rotunda HRE-8650 was use to measure the inside of the drum and the brake shoes to make assembly and adjusting easier.

Please let me know if anyone has oen and is interested in selling it.

rotunda hre-8650.jpg

Why not just use a big "C" clamp. Tons cheaper and quicker to purchase.

Shouldn't be a problem...

Ray
I came across it in the dealer service manual, I found one on E-bay I was watching but forgot all about it, it ended for $15

its just something to add to my collection of tools.

Why not just use a big "C" clamp. Tons cheaper and quicker to purchase.

Shouldn't be a problem...

Ray
I came across it in the dealer service manual, I found one on E-bay I was watching but forgot all about it, it ended for $15

its just something to add to my collection of tools.
OK - then maybe not tons cheaper.

And old Ford tools are cool... ::thumb::

Ray

I think you can find from Craigslist easily. so search through this http://www.searchallcl.com craigslist search engine to find easy and fast in all locations nationwide.

KD tools makes a version, the part number is KD Tools Brake Resetting Gauge #278. Or Gear Wrench GEARWRENCH 3377 Brake Resetting Gauge  Hope it helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back