7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
71 mach1
Hi,Thanks for the site for the 71 through 73 mustangs,yes I am new to the site but I am not new to these cars,I have owned 2 boss351 1 429 supercobra jet and several mach1 s with 351c 2v and 4 v,. Note,Yes I was brain dead for selling these cars,but currently have a 71 mach 1 with a 408c with svo heads, dynoed by Mark Mckeown 663 hp@ 6800,466 lbs of torque@2900, being painted now,Also have a red 72 mach 1 with 351 boss heads and mild cam and original 4 speed from donor boss351 ,I will post pictures of the completed red mach 1 when the weather gets better in NC. I have some extra engine parts for the 351c and some body parts.I have always liked these cars and drove one back in the day, Thanks for having me Whisnane

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

WELCOME aboard!

It would appear (based on your past ownership of those performance 71-73 Mustangs) that you will bring a lot of "positives" to the Site. I think you will find yourself at home here. A number of the members are running or planning on running stroked Clevelands or Windsors.

I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums. Again, a sincere Welcome!

BT

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you join us in the best forum for the underdog {as earlier mustang owners seem to classify us hahaha} 71 to 73 mustangs. With what is written in your post I am sure you will bring some great input to the site.

Welcome aboard!

Our cars have alot in common. My 408C was also built by Mark Mckeown. I am running 4V quench heads. How do you like the SVO heads? Did Mark try to sell you on the CHI heads? He tried to talk me into getting the CHI heads, but I wanted to keep the stock appearance.

Mike

Welcome aboard!

Our cars have alot in common. My 408C was also built by Mark Mckeown. I am running 4V quench heads. How do you like the SVO heads? Did Mark try to sell you on the CHI heads? He tried to talk me into getting the CHI heads, but I wanted to keep the stock appearance.

Mike
Mike, I really like the svo heads ,mark said I had a really good set of 351b svo heads and the numbers proved it,I am also running a solid lift roller and a roush intake, 850dp holley,all this for my chelby freaks Thanks Eddie

::welcome:: Where in NC i'm in Tn
I am located in Lenoir NC, Thanks Whisnane

Welcome to the fourm. Photos ?? We like photos..
I will post some pictures as soon as the weather permits, Thanks Whisnane

WELCOME aboard!

It would appear (based on your past ownership of those performance 71-73 Mustangs) that you will bring a lot of "positives" to the Site. I think you will find yourself at home here. A number of the members are running or planning on running stroked Clevelands or Windsors.

I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums. Again, a sincere Welcome!

Thanks,I will galdly help anyone that ask, Thanks Whisnane

BT

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not to far away from me in Knoxville. If mine ever hits the road will have to meet up maybe around the Biltmore House. Would make for some cool pics parked out front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back