Considering joining the 71 to 73 Club

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q Code Convertible
Hi everyone,

Wanted to say hi and hopefully I will be able to join the club with a car that I am considering. I have not had a mustang for about 10 years but am now retired with time on my hands. I have previously restored two show quality cars...66 A Code Convertible and 69 Mach 1 H code.

I posted a separate thread looking for help on the 73 Mach that I am considering. Thank you in advance to all who contribute.

Jeff

Welcome! The 71-73 Mustangs are the bargains of the classic car world and are the best engineered and most comfortable Mustangs ever made.

Welcome to the site from Virginia. I bet your looking forward to getting your hands on another classic Mustang. Enjoy your retirement.

Welcome! The 71-73 Mustangs are the bargains of the classic car world and are the best engineered and most comfortable Mustangs ever made.
+1

Welcome from coastal Alabama!

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome from virginia! I guess the best way to spend retirement is restoring classic mustangs, i have a long way to go with my 73 but it's not a car you see everyday and it will be a driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back