im the new guy!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slideways

Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach1 ( resto project)
1999 GT
hey guys my name is johnny, i live in ohio and i have owned only 3 cars since i was 16 (now im 24) all 3 of those cars were mustangs and i have loved every single one. now recently i just bought my 4th car and it is a 73 mach 1. i have always dreamed of owning a classic muscle car and now i guess you could say my dreams have come true. the car is not in to bad of shape it runs haha i had to drive it an hour and a half home when i bought it although it does need some work but what could i expect its 40 years old. well i just wanted to say hi and im looking forward to talking with all of you knowledgeable mustang owners and hopefully you guys can help me =)

Welcome to the site from Virginia. Feel free to post up some pictures of all your Mustangs.
haha i thought i did but here are a couple

wi99bn.jpg

hrftd1.jpg

Fellow Ohioan, here. Welcome to the best car rlated forum I've ever come across! I just recently bought a '73 convertible. Enjoy your new ride! Maybe we can organize a get together for all teh Ohio members sometime this summer.

awesome man and id have to get a few things finished so she drives a little better, but that would be awesome!

Welcome from warm sunny Ohio

Don

Welcome from warm sunny Ohio

Don
Remember the sickness from last time you started this welcome from sunny ohio.

Now back on topic ::welcome:: from East Tn
Yes but now that I think about it...

I think it was delivered by a guy from TN :angel:

Welcome from Chesapeak VA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back