Bojo's 73 Project

Dude thanks so much for this build thread. I had seen this mod you did before but forgot what page so I started scrolling through to find it.

This build thread is like the go-to for a 73. Many thanks. :-)

18194918_10213239993258904_2119843518510841105_n.jpg

pix image

28iw51u.png

"I prayed to God he would change Johnny but his plan was to change me"

Gene Stallings

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude thanks so much for this build thread. I had seen this mod you did before but forgot what page so I started scrolling through to find it.

This build thread is like the go-to for a 73. Many thanks. :-)

18194918_10213239993258904_2119843518510841105_n.jpg

pix image

I am glad that it helped you out and I appreciate you telling me that you found it helpful.

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

• 3 months later...

Just thought I'd pipe up. I'm just now restarting a project that has been a lifelong obsession that dwindled when I took a job travelling and quickly lost track of time for 12 years. I'm in a better place to be able to do a proper restoration now anyway. I'm doing a 73 Q-code, and I binge-read this whole thread this evening. I've gotten a lot of inspiration from it, and some things to keep in mind like the EFI for when I get to that point.

Thank you for documenting everything so well!

Just thought I'd pipe up.  I'm just now restarting a project that has been a lifelong obsession that dwindled when I took a job travelling and quickly lost track of time for 12 years.  I'm in a better place to be able to do a proper restoration now anyway.  I'm doing a 73 Q-code, and I binge-read this whole thread this evening.  I've gotten a lot of inspiration from it, and some things to keep in mind like the EFI for when I get to that point.

Thank you for documenting everything so well!

Glad you found this useful.  If you have any questions let me know.

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

Well I just spent 3 hours last night and a couple hours today reading this thread. What a terrific job you have done on this car. I'm glad you documented it so well, it should help me alot in my own restoration.

Just curious what "RR" stands for? Something mopar related by chance?

"I drank what?" - Socrates