George Trosley

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mister 4x4

Too Big to Sneak
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
I've always been a fan of George Trosley since picking up my first issue of CARtoons magazine in 1982-ish. He's not only hilarious, but also been a big influence in how I draw cars. I check out his site every now and then and have 'liked' him on Facebook, so I get a couple of 'new' pics to check out every day. http://www.georgetrosley.com/index2a.html

Bonus points: I just saw this on FB and had to share. '71-'73 Mach 1 love from The Man himself!

819398_343767089070822_1032019101_o.jpg

I'm going to see if I can find the finished product, which I'll share here as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually got in touch with George and he told me that the Krass & Bernie episode is brand new, and will be in either this coming, or the following issue of Car Craft magazine!

Something to look out for if you're a subscriber.

There is a guy here in Phoenix that will do one of your car. Here is me in the Convert:

twoclassicssmallversionq1_zpsbe3b0e53.jpg

It looks better in person, the contrast of the fenders is much much more subtle and not so 'white'

Friday was a 'Triple Whammy Banner Day' at the mailbox. I got my Krass & Bernie CDs, this month's issue of Mustang Monthly, and a flat package also from George Trosley with a copy of the "Muscle Man Mania" episode of Krass & Bernie (the finished copy of the roughed-out comic in the original post). Unfortunately, it's 3 pages and WAY too big to fit into my scanner - but I'll still see what I can do about sharing it here. (I'm actually going to have it framed, since it came straight from the man himself!)

I got an e-mail last night from The Troz himself saying the episode will be published in the May 2013 issue of Car Craft. So, be on the look-out if you get Car Craft. I'm also considering a subscription, just to get my montly K&B fix. :D

He's also been cranking out enough K&B episodes that he's considering a third Krass & Bernie CD to cover the newer stuff in the near future.

if I could I'd post the pic my daughter did of my car and Earnhardt. I have all three on my wall in my office. Well let me explain before somebody catches me... all three PICTURES not Dale, my car or my Daughter arent sitting on my wall. Dales kinda dead...car is too big and sold...and my daughter is chasing down speeding Mach I's in Cocoa Beach

Love Trosley and the Krass and Bernie series! I pick up Car Craft every now and then just to read K&B! A few years back we hired George to do the artwork for a t-shirt we used at work. I don't work at the company anymore, but I still have a few of the cool t-shirts!

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see Trosley has add some life to our cars. Car Craft probably had to bite their tongue since they seem more GM driven. But I like the magazine, lots of good tech stuff and well done. I cant say that I've read any "toons" in any magazine since RAT FINK... :D

Yup - that's how I originally found the artwork I'd posted up (which seems to somehow disappeared... probably from Facebook album re-org or something).

I haven't seen a whole lot of new stuff lately... and I need to drop him a note. I've been tossing around the idea of doing some 'Fan Art' of his '40 Ford - as a gift or something... just to show appreciation for all of the enjoyment I've received in seeing his work all these years.

Yup - that's how I originally found the artwork I'd posted up (which seems to somehow disappeared... probably from Facebook album re-org or something).

I haven't seen a whole lot of new stuff lately... and I need to drop him a note. I've been tossing around the idea of doing some 'Fan Art' of his '40 Ford - as a gift or something... just to show appreciation for all of the enjoyment I've received in seeing his work all these years.
no its probably because quite a large group of car guys, well we cling to our God, guns and "CARS" lol. so it probably offended somebody at facebook

Back