• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

72 cat walk panel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 mustang grande
I'm after the panel on a coupe that goes between the rear window and the boot lid , I'm after a rust free and straight panel , it will need to be cut out . If you have one available let me know how much you want for it including the cost of removing it , I'm in Australia so I will also need it shipped , will pay good price for the right part please PM me

I'm after the panel on a coupe that goes between the rear window and the boot lid , I'm after a rust free and straight panel , it will need to be cut out . If you have one available let me know how much you want for it including the cost of removing it , I'm in Australia so I will also need it shipped , will pay good price for the right part please PM me
Let me run down to the garage this weekend and make sure I have a really good rust free one. Just cut one out for a customer last year.

Back