paint shop today

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevemach1ford

Reaction score
My Car
71 mach1 with 429
000_3028.JPG000_3030.JPGCAM00152.jpegCAM00151.jpeg[/b]well after 10 years of do overs,i finally found someone good enough to paint my car i am not able to do a good enough job,it was too much.im leaving for guyana goin gold mining,deep in the jungle,7miles from jonestown a little creepy but gold cures all fears.when i come back my car will be done so its allmost like who cares if i dont get gold i get my car yaaaa.take care guys ill miss the site see ya in a couple months with updated pics

[/b]well after 10 years of do overs,i finally found someone good enough to paint my car i am not able to do a good enough job,it was too much.im leaving for guyana goin gold mining,deep in the jungle,7miles from jonestown a little creepy but gold cures all fears.when i come back my car will be done so its allmost like who cares if i dont get gold i get my car yaaaa.take care guys ill miss the site see ya in a couple months with updated pics
Good Luck! if you are unsure there is a guy in Kansas City that can give you a no-regrets paint job. He knows the 71-73's and has done concourse Mustang, Shelby, Porsche, Studebaker jobs. He did mine and his price was the best I could Find!

Good luck... i like the new wheels, but I also like the old wheels... what size are they?

Back