Full rear CALVERT RACING SUSPENSION for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BigPinoyHunk

i'm so tired of how much u gotta play with the calvert on a badly prepped so i'm going to go with simplicity and easiness with my rear suspension. not to mention, it'll take more surgery to fit bigger tires with leaf springs still.

i'm going full ladder bar suspension and ditching the leaf springs.

i got for sale is the full MONO LEAF spring, CALVERT TRACTION BARS, and the 9 way ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS.!!!

i installed these last season in march. and during the season, i missed alot of races due to my son's football game schedule and having a fuel delivery issue. i have about 6 racing events on the stuff and i'm wanting this stuff gone. once the fabricator removes the stuff, i can start shipping.

if i remember right, the leafs were about 400 shipped, and the traction bars were about 375 shipped. the shocks were 90 each plus shipping.

if you guys start making offers i'll consider them. i need this stuff sold so my wife doesn't kill me when there are spare parts sitting on the ground in her way in the garage.

i picked up the full calvert suspension and i can pics for anybody who is interested in the parts.

i have the full mono leaf available, the full traction bars, the shocks, and the beefy ass u bolts to go with them.

Will you sell just the traction bars?
no, because the alumium adapter is installed in the leaf spring already and i will not get them removed to make an individual sale!

calvert said he can sell that part individually for 15 dollars. besides, these bars work superb together! and are lighter than a 5 leaf or even a 4 leaf.

I really only need the traction bars, but if the price is right I will consider a package deal, what is the ride height like with those springs? Do you have any photos of the car with them on it? Send me an email if you want to discuss. Thanks

I really only need the traction bars, but if the price is right I will consider a package deal, what is the ride height like with those springs? Do you have any photos of the car with them on it? Send me an email if you want to discuss. Thanks
Stockish height and a 28 tire fills well nicely.

im asking $700 or obo. Ill consider taking shocks out for right amount.

120921_0003.jpg

bumper, i need these things moved!

willing to sell shocks individually and the springs and traction bars together.

Back