Good US parts supplier

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debs72pony

Reaction score
My Car
1972 mustang convertable red with white lid, just purchased from USA ca
Gaday there once again, Just wondering what is a good parts supplier over there, I'm dealing with a US company and its been 3 weeks going on four and I cant seem to get any sense out of them, let along my parts. I've paid for all stock and most of it is on b/order. And they can't seem to be able to put 2 invoices of stock into 1 package. Thanks Guys

I like CJponyParts. I have used them ever since a bad experience with another vendor. I like their website design, ease of ordering, and it's easy to find stuff. They tell you what is and is not in stock, and I find the shipping charges to be entirely reasonable. Sometimes I have to wait for things not in stock, but its no big deal to me as I try to plan ahead. If I REALLY need something fast then I go with whoever has it in stock first.

Greg

Ohio Mustang is a nice address for parts shipped ouside the USA. Don has an excellent service and knows a lot about our cars.

I have also made good experience with NPD and Virginia Classic Mustang. Simple service spares like brake parts or spark plugs I order from Rockauto or Summit.

I made not so good experience with Mustangs Unlimited. They are not bad, but hey sometimes have long backorder times and they do not always answer emails. So in certain cases you have no clue where your parts are. I had this on orders from them twice.

CJ Pony parts was also helpful and had good service.

Michael

+1 on NPD and VA Classic. Both tell you if the items are in stock (NPD ALWAYS has parts in stock!). NPD is 7/24 (always excellent customer service), but VA Classic is standard hours and no 800 number.

No offense to Don at OMS...I simply have not had a chance to work with him.

If Don doesn't have the part I try NPD, second day service.

Both Summit and Sacramento Mustang have next day with

standard shipping.

mike

No offense to Don at OMS...I simply have not had a chance to work with him.
We now have forum members apologizing to Don for not doing

business with him.

I am sorry, no offense. I just found that funny.

mike

Last edited by a moderator:
I will also recomend Don at OMS.

Other then that i have very good experiense with NPD ( www.npdlink.com ), great customer service, good parts and fast shipping. I import my parts to Norway, and Roy at NPD is great.

Back