Saludos desde España

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bossgt500

Reaction score
My Car
Es un Ford Mustang Mach1 del aÑo 1972, tiene un motor 351CJ. Codigo "Q" Es automatico y tiene una caja C6.
Hola que tal. Pues me llamo Diego y resido en España, concretamente en la provincia de Asturias. Siempre fue mi pasion los coches clasicos americanos y hace ya unos cuantos años tube la suerte de poder comprarme un Mustang, es un Mach1 del Año 1972 y es mi sueño hecho realidad, es el que siempre quise y pude encontrarlo aqui que la cosa estaba dificil por que en aquellos años no habia muchos y el importarlo de USA pues se salia de mi presupuesto, el coche estaba bastante bien aunque lo restaure mas o menos, lo que si todo el tema de seguridad se lo puse nuebo, direccion, suspension, frenos... Y bueno ahora disfruto de el siempre que puedo y es una pasada conducirlo en carrtera. Descubri este foro por casualidad mirando por interenet y tiene muy buena pinta y me alegra poder formar parte de el. Saludos para todos.

Bienvenido Diego!

::welcome::

Yo no hablo español, así que estoy usando Google para traducir estas palabras en español. También el uso de Google para traducir su introducción en Inglés para otras personas de habla inglesa para leer. Aquí todo el mundo va a querer ver fotos de su Mustang! (I don't speak Spanish so I am using Google to translate these words into Spanish. Also using Google to translate your introduction into English for other English speaking people to read. Everyone here will want to see pictures of your Mustang!)

For non-Spanish speakers like myself I used Google to translate Diego's introduction:

Hello such. Well my name is Diego and I live in Spain, in the province of Asturias. It was always my passion and American classic cars a few years ago I had the good fortune to buy a Mustang, a 1972 Mach 1 and it is my dream come true, is what I always wanted and I could find here that things were difficult that in those years there were many U.S. and import it as it came out of my budget, the car was pretty good although it restored more or less, what if the whole security issue is I put nuebo, steering, suspension, brakes ... Well now I enjoy it whenever I can and drive is amazing in carrtera. I discovered this forum by accident looking for interenet and looks great and I'm happy to be part of it. Greetings to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bienvenido!

::welcome::

Yo no hablo español, así que estoy usando Google para traducir estas palabras en español. También el uso de Google para traducir su introducción en Inglés para otras personas de habla inglesa para leer. Aquí todo el mundo va a querer ver fotos de su Mustang!

For non-Spanish speakers like myself I used Google to translate Diego's introduction:

Hello such. Well my name is Diego and I live in Spain, in the province of Asturias. It was always my passion and American classic cars a few years ago I had the good fortune to buy a Mustang, a 1972 Mach 1 and it is my dream come true, is what I always wanted and I could find here that things were difficult that in those years there were many U.S. and import it as it came out of my budget, the car was pretty good although it restored more or less, what if the whole security issue is I put nuebo, steering, suspension, brakes ... Well now I enjoy it whenever I can and drive is amazing in carrtera. I discovered this forum by accident looking for interenet and looks great and I'm happy to be part of it. Greetings to all.
Way to cool of you Flatback72! Thanks.

His name is Diego. he has a '72 MAch 1, and loves American classic muscle cars. He found this site while looking for parts, and likes what he sees.

Hola, Diego! Bienvenido a este sitio!

¿Sabes hablar inglés? No mucha gente aquí puede hablar a español.

::welcome:: from East Tennessee, you will have to speak slower for us country boys to follow along:D

:: Bienvenido :: desde el este de Tennessee, usted tendrá que hablar más lento para nosotros muchachos del campo de seguir adelante: D

Senor Diego: Que tel amigo! Es un placer muy grande para tener otra miembro de Europa. Creo que tu eres el primer miembro de Espana. Bienvenido!

Yo soy Canadiense, pero naci en la Republica de Venezuela, S.A., (entonces me gusta futbol y beisbol bastante) y vivir en Los Estados Unidos, el estato de Florida. Muy bienvenido a ti.

Que color de Mustang tienes? Nosotros gustamos fotos en es sitio!

Saludos a su familia. Timoteo

Hello thank you very much for your greetings, do not write very well so I'll use eingles a translator. In tentare upload some pictures is that now I can not I work in the office so that nothing else can bring them and upload. The car is red with the hood in matte black and has the magnum 500. Upload a photo of a level as was here screensaver albun my profile. To see what you think!?. Greetings!!

Senor Diego: Que tel amigo! Es un placer muy grande para tener otra miembro de Europa. Creo que tu eres el primer miembro de Espana. Bienvenido!

Yo soy Canadiense, pero naci en la Republica de Venezuela, S.A., (entonces me gusta futbol y beisbol bastante) y vivir en Los Estados Unidos, el estato de Florida. Muy bienvenido a ti.

Que color de Mustang tienes? Nosotros gustamos fotos en es sitio!

Saludos a su familia. Timoteo
Hello that such Timothy, you know I've lived in Venezuela, Margarita Island I have family there. And the Mustang is red. And anything else that I can upload pictures here, however you look at the profile to see how you see the car!!?? A greeting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back