New Member!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

markaderholdt

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
1980 Toyota Hilux
1973 Formula Thunderbird
Just found the site yesterday and joined. Great to have found a site dedicated to the under-appreciated, too big, too heavy generation of Mustangs. I got mine six years ago. Purchased from a neighbor where I used to live who I could never talk into selling to me when I lived there nor could I talk him into fixing it up.

Mine is a '73 Mach 1 w/ 351 C 2v, C6, factory air. Have plans for a 460 transplant once I get engine built. Have 17" 5 spoke GT rims for a modern look. Will try to post some pics soon.

War Eagle!

Mark A.

Just found the site yesterday and joined. Great to have found a site dedicated to the under-appreciated, too big, too heavy generation of Mustangs. I got mine six years ago. Purchased from a neighbor where I used to live who I could never talk into selling to me when I lived there nor could I talk him into fixing it up.

Mine is a '73 Mach 1 w/ 351 C 2v, C6, factory air. Have plans for a 460 transplant once I get engine built. Have 17" 5 spoke GT rims for a modern look. Will try to post some pics soon.

War Eagle!

Mark A.
Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

WELCOME aboard, Mark!

GREAT to have another Southerner and potential big block ford car too; it just don't get any better than that:).

Do you already have your 429/460 donor motor? When you get a chance, you might want to start your "garage" so that we can keep track of your efforts.

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

BT

Hello and welcome... I am also a new joiner, from N. Alabama, and am happy to be amongst "the BIG boys" as well. I'm planning a stroked 460 whenever I get my body rust issues sorted out and get ready for reassembly.

Roll Tide, Geaux Tigers (the other ones!)

Welcome aboard! You have found a great site.

We love pictures!

Mike

Welcome to the forum!

Roll Tide! Class of '93!

alabama_crimson_tide-798.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back