Winter Storms

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking at 8-10" of snow by wed morning..

Im so ready for spring so I can get the car out of the garage..

The older I get,the more I want to live where I could use my summer toys most of the year & retire the plow,snowblower& shovel!!!

We still have plenty of the snow left that fell the week before Christmas. This is the coldest winter since we moved here 7 years ago.

Supposed to be in the 60's on Saturday, though. Come on, Spring!! :cool:

7+ inches of rain here in Panama City since Friday. Ugh.

The older I get,the more I want to live where I could use my summer toys most of the year & retire the plow,snowblower& shovel!!!
I'm 18 and would love to live somewhere like that. Maybe I'll head to southern Utah.

yeah diesel / fuel oil is priced insanely right now because of these storms
Have to disagree with that. They are high because they can do it. It used to be they gave an excuse to raise prices now they just raise them whenever they want. Crude last week dropped two days in a row but prices did not. The price hace jumped here at a minimum .10 a day. CROOKS or Thieves you decide

BEEN BEAUTIFUL HERE IN TAMPA FL AREA. 80 TODAY. GO BACK TO CHICAGO END OF MARCH. HOPE ITS WARM BY THEN. GET TO PLAY WITH 70 AND 72 MACH1'S TILL THEN. 65 AND SHELBY WHEN I GET BACK IF ITS NICE ENOUGH.WORK ON 55 FAIRLANE. WHAT A LIFE.WHO SAYS GETTING OLD SUCKS.

BEEN BEAUTIFUL HERE IN TAMPA FL AREA. 80 TODAY. GO BACK TO CHICAGO END OF MARCH. HOPE ITS WARM BY THEN. GET TO PLAY WITH 70 AND 72 MACH1'S TILL THEN. 65 AND SHELBY WHEN I GET BACK IF ITS NICE ENOUGH.WORK ON 55 FAIRLANE. WHAT A LIFE.WHO SAYS GETTING OLD SUCKS.
Complete jealousy! :p

Been raining all day.. switched to few hours of freezing rain/sleet and now moving to snow.. fun

yeah diesel / fuel oil is priced insanely right now because of these storms
Have to disagree with that. They are high because they can do it. It used to be they gave an excuse to raise prices now they just raise them whenever they want. Crude last week dropped two days in a row but prices did not. The price hace jumped here at a minimum .10 a day. CROOKS or Thieves you decide
Roy, you are elected to Congress. These oil companies are not being held accountable to the consumer any more. They jump the prices up any time the executives want to go out and buy a new mega yacht or mansion. I say we all start brewin moonshine to run our cars.

Back