Anyone know where I can get some Studebaker parts??

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
Hey guys! I just got a new project in the garage. A ton of sheetmetal work for a guy with a 1958-1959?? Studebaker Pickup. I should be able to fix everything pretty easily, but the fenders are toast. They have way too many curves to be trying to patch up everywhere. Just wondering if anyone out there happens to know where these may be an old studebaker pickup laying around that i can get some front fenders of off???? Fenders dont have to be in great shape. Even if i can use 2 sets to make 1. Let me know what you guys can find. Any helop would be great !!!! Thanks Kevin

Hey guys! I just got a new project in the garage. A ton of sheetmetal work for a guy with a 1958-1959?? Studebaker Pickup. I should be able to fix everything pretty easily, but the fenders are toast. They have way too many curves to be trying to patch up everywhere. Just wondering if anyone out there happens to know where these may be an old studebaker pickup laying around that i can get some front fenders of off???? Fenders dont have to be in great shape. Even if i can use 2 sets to make 1. Let me know what you guys can find. Any helop would be great !!!! Thanks Kevin
Ive got a buddy in Tampa that has 40+ studes in his backyard, however, none are trucks. He is well connected in that world though. I'll get with him and ask.

Ive got a buddy in Tampa that has 40+ studes in his backyard, however, none are trucks. He is well connected in that world though. I'll get with him and ask.
Thanks Don!!! That would be great!! Would save me ALOT of fab work. This is why i love this forum!!!

I will keep an eye out I think there was one for sale here not to long ago.

I'm gonna be heading down south, and on the way there are a couple of towns I'll be passing where I'm always seeing old studes. I'll stop by and look around.

Back