1972 mustang fastback from mass

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kornpuffer

Reaction score
My Car
1972 mustang fastback
351 cleveland
Hey my name is nate. I bought a 72 fastback over the summer. I have been working on it when i have free time. It is a complete restoration project. So far i have bought many of the parts i will need to rebuild it. i have stripped the car down to the engine bay and rotten floor boards. haha

3.png

welcome from west central fl; right now, it seems like the majority of your state residents are here with us in st. pete, fl. Nice having some folks from the "old" northeast on board. we need more of you guys!

::welcome:: from Maine

Thanks guys. Here are some pictures of the progress i have made so far. there are also some pictures of the parts i have bought already.

There is a lot more rust than i originally thought. But with time and money it can be done.

3.png

8.png

5.png

111.png

7.png

12.png

2.png

9.png

23.png

24.png

22.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Wa state...Looks like some work! Good luck with the project and hope she goes smooth...Is she original blue car?
thanks, yeah it going to be some work but in the end its gona be awesome. yes the original color is blue along with the interior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back