up yours HOA

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is the most brilliant statement ever made without a word being said!!!!!

This American born, Veteran of the United States Army, law abiding, taxpaying citizen

was told by his Homeowners Association that he - could not fly the American Flag in his yard......

This is his response:

flag.jpg

Is this not one of the

biggest Up YOURS!!! you've ever seen?

Amen brother

HOAs... I don't get it, I guess. Who gives the 'HOA' any kind of legal authority, anyway? I can understand in the case of Country Clubs or specific 'Gated Communities,' but in an open area 'neighborhood' situation - they can go pound sand. If there is a particular house or patch of land that I'm interested in, I will buy the place and things like HOA conditions, restrictions, dues, etc.: Kiss My Ass. I'm not paying for the 'privilege' to live near people I probably wouldn't care to associate with, and I'm certainly not going to live my life or decorate my property in accordance to whatever standards those very same people feel is best. I would certainly NOT be taking down the American Flag, or live in fear of flying it in on my property.

I get a letter every year about HOA dues, LOL yeah right. If whoever keeps printing this crap would use the money for the projects they talk about in the letters, they would not need dues. They talk about use of the community pool is an extra:huh: If I want a pool I will install my own and know who or what is in my water. But the letters do make nice fire starters:dodgy:

Those sorts of un-american S.O.B."s outta be left on an un-inhabited island!!!!! :mad:

Dont have one in my small town.."yet" We do got code inforcement thou...It can be just as bad sometimes...All counts on the a-hole in charge that year....But people usualy died for some of the old laws out here..Like keeping weeds down..Big time fire hazzard out here...realy dry in summer....Or if your in the middle of town with a sinky falling in health hazzard of a home with mice running all over and stacking your filth all around your home...well then...I think there is a issue.

But when you cant even keep a old truck in your back yard cause it offends some one...Thats just down right bullsh#t...You can't fly a US flag?..Even bigger Bullsh#t...I guess its ok for the city to use it during the 4th of july to make money..But you can not fly it in your front lawn cause it offends ? Good for him...If i was him i think i would paint my car like a US flag too...Just to really tick them off..Mail Box...Anything and everything.

Dont have one in my small town.."yet" We do got code inforcement thou...It can be just as bad sometimes...All counts on the a-hole in charge that year....But people usualy died for some of the old laws out here..Like keeping weeds down..Big time fire hazzard out here...realy dry in summer....Or if your in the middle of town with a sinky falling in health hazzard of a home with mice running all over and stacking your filth all around your home...well then...I think there is a issue.

But when you cant even keep a old truck in your back yard cause it offends some one...Thats just down right bullsh#t...You can't fly a US flag?..Even bigger Bullsh#t...I guess its ok for the city to use it during the 4th of july to make money..But you can not fly it in your front lawn cause it offends ? Good for him...If i was him i think i would paint my car like a US flag too...Just to really tick them off..Mail Box...Anything and everything.
I would be tempted to get a piece of junk crappy looking car or pickup, put tags on it, and park it in front of the HOA presidents house.

Here is the most brilliant statement ever made without a word being said!!!!!

This American born, Veteran of the United States Army, law abiding, taxpaying citizen

was told by his Homeowners Association that he - could not fly the American Flag in his yard......

This is his response:

AWSOME!

I would refuse to live in a place that had an HOA that banned flying our flag.

Jim

Is this not one of the

biggest Up YOURS!!! you've ever seen?

Amen brother

I would be tempted to get a piece of junk crappy looking car or pickup, put tags on it, and park it in front of the HOA presidents house.
Ha! I resemble that remark except I am the vice-president of our HOA & I'm the one with crappy looking cars. I like to think I'm there to bring common sense back. The rest of the board despises that I have "junky" Mach 1s in my driveway but all cars have current tags! Bwahahaha {evil laugh}. My 19 year old son just bought a 1988 F250 4x4 that's lifted a few inches and wearing a fresh coat of primer...so there goes the neighborhood.

I had a condo back east in the "Constitution state" and let me tell you I will never live in a HOA neighborhood again. They Bitched about gas grills being left on your back patio!:mad: I had to keep my grill inside my kitchen. I would get letters about driving to fast and my 71 Grande being to loud. The president came to my door one day to tell me "your Mustang rattles my windows"! Oh yeah it does.:D Then I closed my front door. Then one day I came home from work to find the ambulance and all sorts off people standing around. To find out the HOA president ran a kid over ridding his Big wheel. Well I could not help my self and I had to ask her. Are you going wright your self a HOA letter about speeding in the parking lot.:cool:

I had a condo back east in the "Constitution state" and let me tell you I will never live in a HOA neighborhood again. They Bitched about gas grills being left on your back patio!:mad: I had to keep my grill inside my kitchen. I would get letters about driving to fast and my 71 Grande being to loud. The president came to my door one day to tell me "your Mustang rattles my windows"! Oh yeah it does.:D Then I closed my front door. Then one day I came home from work to find the ambulance and all sorts off people standing around. To find out the HOA president ran a kid over ridding his Big wheel. Well I could not help my self and I had to ask her. Are you going wright your self a HOA letter about speeding in the parking lot.:cool:
I hope the kid was ok.

I hope the kid was ok.
He was. Just some miner scrapes.

Back