3 inch magnaflow mufflers for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BigPinoyHunk

i need to get rid of these mufflers because they won't flow with a ladder bar suspension. i am going to bullet style race mufflers that are lighter and a little better sound.

25 dollars each plus shipping!!!

130305_0003.jpg

130305_0005.jpg

Last edited:
i need to get rid of these mufflers because they won't flow with a ladder bar suspension. i am going to bullet style race mufflers that are lighter and a little better sound.

25 dollars each plus shipping!!!
bump

Do you have any idea on what would shipping be to 85628?
probably 50 dollars or so! not too bad for a set of mufflers that cost 120 each before shipping nowadays though.

what you thinking for price?

If you would like to make sure on shipping and let me know the total cost I would be willing to send you a check (give it time to clear your bank) and then you can send them my way. Your price is fair.
id prefer paypal cuz its super easy for the both of us. what i can do is take off the 10 inches of head pipe they have now ( i think i can force off the clamp and take it off) and cut off most of the turn down.

so $50 for both plus lets just say $50 shipping. i can even ship them greyhound. i'd like to get rid of them because they are taking space and i have no use for them and somebody could really use them.

actually, if you look at my old post. you can actually hear how they sound with a full exhaust. they sound good. i think the title is something like " my 460 sounds like a 302"

So .. Olie and I are working out the details of a possible purchase for these fine mufflers.

He is looking to move them and I am interested BUT I am out of country currently and will not be back where I can do anything about getting him the money for them until the end of the month (June).

I don't need them (I have others) so if anyone else comes across this post and just has to have this good deal feel free to jump on in. I have told Olie to take the opportunity for a sooner than latter sale if he can. I will not feel the least bit slighted - I am just hording.

Latest posts

Back