• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971-72 front rubber bumper

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grd777

Reaction score
My Car
72 q code
have a front rubber bumber for sale outside is very good will need small repair inside look at pic

150.00 plus shipping

100_1904.jpg

100_1901.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested of '71 Fastback passes on it, but I cannot tell what needs to be repaired. Is the center of the urethane sagging?

-Kurt

Interested of '71 Fastback passes on it, but I cannot tell what needs to be repaired. Is the center of the urethane sagging?

-Kurt
no outside is great just need to repair a bit of metal on the inside were it bolts the the bumper are . maybe a piece a metal when you bolt it together . if you want it is still for sale .email me at [email protected] and I can give you a shipping quote

I'd like to purchase this bumper email me at [email protected]

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
You need to PM grd777 to see if it is still available. Looks like it might be sold.

Good luck!

Might try Don at Ohio Mustang Supply or Mike at MotorcityMustang

Ray

have a front rubber bumber for sale outside is very good will need small repair inside look at pic

150.00 plus shipping
Hi do you still have it? How much to ship to Fl. 33325. Can you email me your phone number and more pictures to: [email protected] and my phone # 954-2401276, Thanks Joe.

Back