2014 Mustang Story

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what it will look like now..mmmmm ..That will be a tuff job for any designer...But i guess it has to change some time...just hope it is not a 4 door;)..lol

Mustang is synonymous with a V8 engine of 5.0 liters or more, I hope the 4-cylinder version is just that, a version. If you take away the Mustang V8, also take away his identity, is my opinion.

I wonder what it will look like now..mmmmm ..That will be a tuff job for any designer...But i guess it has to change some time...just hope it is not a 4 door;)..lol
I hope it's not FWD like Ford did to the Explorer. :mad:

Fat chance finding a MSRP Shelby around here.

What the hell are Ford thinking ?????? Looks like an updated UK Ford Puma. Sorry but that is ridiculous as a Mustang, so un-mustang-like. As for the 4-pot turbo. IT'S NOT A MUSTANG. Mustang is about power, grunt, awesome beast style presence! Not that thing with a Mondeo (Aston Martin copy) front grill!!!

Well every so often they do a full re-design, so it's hard to say that I didn't see this coming. I kind of like it even though it looks more like a sports car and less like a muscle car.

I remember when the SN95 came out a lot of people hated it, too.

If it does not look like this, I don't want it.

1973modmustangconcept.jpg

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
If it does not look like this, I don't want it.

1973modmustangconcept.jpg

-Kurt
Completely agree 150% That is extremely beautiful !!!!!!!!!!! WANT IT ! Is it photoshopped?

Completely agree 150% That is extremely beautiful !!!!!!!!!!! WANT IT ! Is it photoshopped?
It's a 2010 Mustang GT that I modified in Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7 long ago - long before I ever thought I'd own a '71, in fact.

EDIT: The original photo:

2010-ford-mustang-2-door-coupe-gt-premium-side-exterior-view_100245385_m.jpg

-Kurt

It's a 2010 Mustang GT that I modified in Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7 long ago - long before I ever thought I'd own a '71, in fact.

EDIT: The original photo:

2010-ford-mustang-2-door-coupe-gt-premium-side-exterior-view_100245385_m.jpg

-Kurt
No kidding here, you NEED to send that to Ford!!!!! I'd buy it in a heartbeat! THAT should be the new Mustang for sure.

No kidding here, you NEED to send that to Ford!!!!! I'd buy it in a heartbeat! THAT should be the new Mustang for sure.
Somehow, I doubt that a corporate culture making the noises of "smaller, economical, modern" is going to react well to the return of styling associated with the '71-73 design.

Granted, it could be confused for the '69-70, which isn't a bad thing in terms of marketing the retro edge.

I did a further Photoshop of the roofline tonight - this one is definitely '71-73 based:

1973modmustangconcept2.jpg

-Kurt

Somehow, I doubt that a corporate culture making the noises of "smaller, economical, modern" is going to react well to the return of styling associated with the '71-73 design.

Granted, it could be confused for the '69-70, which isn't a bad thing in terms of marketing the retro edge.

I did a further Photoshop of the roofline tonight - this one is definitely '71-73 based:

1973modmustangconcept2.jpg

-Kurt
That truly is a beautiful sight. You never know until you try...they may see the light...as an option. They could make this for the real enthusiasts. I'm sure many would queue to buy it, instead of the dull crappy eurobox they are planning

Back