• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Coupe vinyl top trim

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super-Mustang

Reaction score
My Car
1978 Ford F-250
Hello,

I am looking for the vinyl top trim for a coupe

I mostly need the trim that goes over the rear window, the passenger side piece that is like a curved letter L.

Please let me know if you have it.

Thanks

Hello,

I am looking for the vinyl top trim for a coupe

I mostly need the trim that goes over the rear window, the passenger side piece that is like a curved letter L.

Please let me know if you have it.

Thanks
I don't have any good rear window trim, but I do have all the other pieces. I believe you are looking for the small end piece that starts on the quarter panel and curves up to the back window chrome? See picture below to make sure we are talking about the same piece. Mike

View attachment 12545

I might have what you are looking for. Give me a couple days to check my inventory.

I've got a '73 coupe that had a vinyl top (I think). It looks like it has all of its roof trim. Let me get a couple pics tomorrow (or Sunday) and point out which piece(s) you need. (Unless Auron has plans for the coupe's trim - but I think he's wanting to part out whatever we can... we went in "halfsies" on 2 parts cars this past summer)

Back