• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

73 Slotted Aluminum Rims

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible (Mach I Tribute)
Within a month I'm going to be selling the rims off my 73 Mustang and going with magnum 500's (just like the way they look better).

The 5 slotted rims are in very good to excellent condition in 14x6 with after market center caps.

These rims are from 1973, have the black groove and not aftermarket.

Any idea of what they're worth?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought 4 of the wheels with 4 tires in great condition for around $600 several years ago off of eBay. They had the original center caps and I ended up buying the reproduction centers. Last year I bought two spare aluminum wheels in very good condition for $125 for the pair plus shipping. The asking price was originally $75 each.

They mite of come up a bit...but i seen them sell from 200 for a set of 4...up too 700...Its hard to guess..Im sure you can find some comon middle ground if you keep your eyes peeled.

I paid $500.00 for mine with original center caps and no curb rash. (set of 4)

I'm the one who just sold the 4 on ebay for $760. I've been watching them too and decent ones go for $170-$200 each. But all depends on who is looking. Cost about $25. each to ship. Good luck.

Back