New renderings

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Hi guys. I hope you don’t mind me starting a new thread, but I thought I would dedicate this one to renderings on concepts that I’ve been thinking about lately. A couple of these may even answer one or two questions I’ve seen asked here before. I hope these give you some food for thought and would love to get your input! So here goes.

# 1

By now everybody has probably seen the Mach 40 (69 Mustang/GT40 hybrid) but I’ve been thinking for a while that the Pantera would lend itself to styling cues from our Mustangs, and this could be done by using the Pantera body with tweaked Mustang nose and tail body parts. Expensive? Yeah but it cost me nothing to draw it!

3b.JPG

How about the T-Bird tonneau cover somebody asked about? Here you go.

44b.JPG

What if Ford had continued fielding a Trans-Am Mustang in 1971? This should give you a good idea of what it would’ve looked like. I just left all the signage off for a street version.

111b.JPG

Now this would be one nasty coupe. As cast wheels only add to the toughness. I would love to build this car

1b.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the kind words guys. I am fortunate enough that if I have an idea floating around in my head I can can put it down on paper with some success. As for artists like Foose and the new generation of people using computer generating techniques... well...I can't carry their lunches. But I'll still keep putting my thoughts on paper as well as helping out other people put their ideas into a tangible form. Again, thanks guys.

Back